Could you work effectively on several concurrent projects? Do you have a proven track record on successful multitasking? Do you have a solid background and exceptional skills in code writing/ programming?
Could you work collaboratively in a team environment to translate the company’s IT requirements into implementable products? Do you have strong leadership and mentoring skills? Could you teach other Software Engineers on the team to implement the proposed architecture and designs?
If you meet these criteria, our company needs a self-motivated, exceptional software designer to create apps for our partners in the beauty and health industry. Read on.
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, and maintaining required software systems adhering to design plan, established design control processes (flow-down, risk retirement, architecture and design trade-offs, systems integration, verification, validation, external evaluation support, quality metrics, defect resolution leadership) and good engineering practices.
- Creates well-documented, testable, high quality code
- Demonstrable advanced knowledge of software engineering practices and techniques, technology trends, and working knowledge of domain expertise
- Develops detailed software architecture and design documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field, or comparable experience.
- Seven years of progressive related work experience.
- Excellent programming skills
- Strong working knowledge of the following technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, REST/SOAP Web Services, Windows Forms/WPF, Entity Framework or other popular ORM technologies, XML, XSLT/DTD/Schema, other XML related tools and technologies, Front-end technologies such as AngularJS, JQuery or Kendo UI.
- Extensive expertise in n-tier architecture design and development
- Experienced in working with Version Control systems (TFS) and in creating and maintaining artifacts (models, diagrams, documents)
- Possesses team leadership and mentoring ability