You totally understand modern mobile OS, frameworks and app development. Embracing a good mind challenge, you love writing code. You enjoy creating awesome apps and interfaces from scratch. You dream of someday creating great mobile experiences.
A multi-tasker who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative, iterative environment, you are a quick learner, flexible and passionate about learning new technologies.
Join us at Spa Junction and create your dream apps.
- Leads the mobile technology/IT team on the day to day work development and maintenance of mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Creates, tests and delivers assigned applications for mobile devices according to specification, requirement documents and feedback.
- Manages and creates roadmaps, planning, estimates of new development features and focus on reducing technical debt
- Collaborates and contributes to the design, architecture documentation and end to end implementation of all mobile platform
- Collaborates with IT, Marketing and Accounts teams to integrate designs, components, and ideas according to clients’ requirements
- Constantly improves on personal/team knowledge and capabilities by learning new technology and programming languages
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or comparable experience. An advanced degree is desirable, but not required.
- At least three years of experience in software development, particularly creating frameworks and apps for iOS and/or Android app.
- Thorough understanding of Objective C, C++, and/or Java
- Experienced in developing cross-platform SDKs or APIs used by 3rd party developers and in integrating mobile apps with back-end web services
- Solid UX/UI design skills
- Familiarity with 3rd party mobile application frameworks
- Knowledgeable about the beauty and health industry and its trends and prospects is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills